Terms & Conditions
Here’s the deal. The purpose of this website is to provide samples of my work—both writing and photography. I reserve the right to display work as examples. I also reserve the right to turn down any project, for any reason, and without explanation.
Copy and photographs—unless otherwise credited—are mine. I own the intellectual property rights in the website. My clients own the copyrights to the work in their projects. If you don’t like what I write or what I photograph, go away and don’t read it or look at them.
You can view, cache, or print pages for your own personal use. If you want to use my material for some other use, ask me. But have some integrity and don’t:
- Republish my stuff as yours
- Sell, rent, copy or otherwise exploit my material for your commercial purpose
- Attempt to modify and reuse my material
- Mess up my site’s functionality or content
- Copy, store, distribute, or transmit malware in any form
- Systematically or automatically collect data from this site, including scraping, data mining, data extraction, or data harvesting without my permission
I can’t promise that the site will always be up or that information on it is always complete, true, accurate, or not mis-leading.
I will not be liable to you in any way for anything connected in any way to this website.